STUDIO SAFETY MEASURES
- Boxx reception area – roped off to ensure a safe distance between customers and Front Of House staff.
- Markers outside on the floor to show spacing whilst you wait for class.
- Signs with guidance of safety procedures when in class/at the studio.
- Hand sanitiser located outside reception/studio.
- Booking for all classes is essential – no drop ins
- We are operating a reduced schedule to ensure distancing guidelines are adhered to.
- Customers to arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before class to reduce congestion.
- Customers must bring their own gloves, wraps, refillable water bottles and sweat towels to each session. There are gloves, wraps and bottles to purchase at reception if you so wish. Disposable paper towels are available inside the studio.
- Trainers will conduct a briefing at the beginning of each class, to ensure everyone is clear on safety measures to follow during session.
- Spacing markers in the studio so everyone can keep a safe distance during the workout.
- Studio fresh air extraction will stay on all day to ensure constant air flow.
- No partner work in class and no hands on adjustments by the trainers.
- We have increased the time in between classes to allow a minimum of 30 mins between each class for a deep clean.
- Studio is deep cleaned after each class.
- Additional cleaning stations in studio if you want to do an extra clean on your own kit should you wish to.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to drop us an email at [email protected] or ask a member of staff in studio.