JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP, TO ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST OF YOUR CLASS:
- Be early not late, because late just ain’t cool.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of class so you can get checked in and geared up.
- Please feel free to either bring your own gloves/wraps or you can travel light and hire gloves and buy wraps from reception.
- We don’t sell plastic Bottles. So please bring your own or buy one of our reusable ones.
- All classes take place in our lowly lit studio.
- Each class has a maximum capacity of 16 people so we can ensure you get the guidance you need.
- You must be 18 or older to participate in our adult classes.
- We do not allow late entry (past 5 minutes) to any classes for safety reasons.
- NO exceptions will be made.
NO SHOWS + CANCELLATIONS
- You must cancel your class 6 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account.
- If your spot is cancelled within 6 hours or more, 1 class credit will be returned to your account to be redeemed against a future class.
- If you cancel less than 6 hours prior to class start time and you have purchased credits/class packs you will lose your class credit. If you are on monthly membership you will be charged £5.
- No shows are deemed as those who do not cancel or notify us prior to the class start time. For those who have purchased credits/class packs, you will lose your class credit. For those on monthly membership you will be charged £10.
- We do NOT offer refunds on any Drop In Classes, Class Packs, Memberships, Clothing or merchandise.
- We do NOT offer extensions past the expiry date on Single Classes, Class Packages, or Unlimited Memberships.
- Please no phones in the studio whilst a class is in progress.